Video Marketing That Works: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Effective Videos to Grow Your Brand
BlurbSIMPLIFIES VIDEO MARKETING & PRODUCTION – COMPACT & EASY TO READ,
Video Marketing That Works: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Effective Videos to Grow Your Brand is a fast and easy guide for producing videos that tell your story effectively. You'll have rapid improvement of your video production skills by using this book.
INTERVIEWS ARE THE MOST EFFECTIVE MARKETING TOOL
Interviews are proven to be the most effective tool to communicate your story that is real and believable. Put them on YouTube and your website to broadcast your story to the world.
PRODUCE GREAT YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Best selling author Marc Silber has a top YouTube Channel and has produced award-winning interviews for big brands featuring major thought leaders. In this book he shows you the 5 easy steps to produce videos like a pro to effectively communicate about your brand, just like he's done as a YouTuber and for major brands.
DON'T BE CONFUSED ABOUT VIDEO PRODUCTION
Silber will get you rapidly up to speed, cutting through jargon and complexities to get down to what you really need to know to produce better videos right now. The book will rapidly help you understand video production, with 5 easy steps to achieve professional production. Don't be confused about the process of video, this book will launch you to a new level of skill and understanding of the craft!
THE BOOK COVERS ALL BASICS OF VIDEO PRODUCTION:
* How to do pre-production planning so no wasted time and resources.
* How to run your production smoothly, putting your guests at ease so they communicate effectively.
* Camera, audio and lighting set up like the pros do it.
* Easy steps for smooth editing in post-production.
* Getting your videos out to the world on YouTube and your website.
* 6 BONUS videos included to expand your skills!
* Video Planning Form and Camera Shoot Checklist--never leave anything out!
* Full glossary and additional resources
Member Reviews Write your own review
Be the first person to reviewLog in to comment