Data Analysis with STATA
Explore the big data field and learn how to perform data analytics and predictive modelling in STATAAbout This Book
- Visualize and analyse data in STATA to devise a business strategy
- Learn STATA programming and predictive modeling
- Discover how you can become a data scientist with the power of STATA
This book is for all the professionals and students who want to learn STATA programming and apply predictive modelling concepts. This book is also very helpful for experienced STATA programmers as it provides advanced statistical modelling concepts and their application.What You Will Learn
- Perform important statistical tests to become a STATA data scientist
- Be guided through how to program in STATA
- Implement logistic and linear regression models
- Visualize and program the data in STATA
- Analyse survey data, time series data, and survival data
- Perform database management in STATA
STATA is an integrated software package that provides you with everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. STATA also provides you with a platform to efficiently perform simulation, regression analysis (linear and multiple) [and custom programming.
This book covers data management, graphs visualization, and programming in STATA. Starting with an introduction to STATA and data analytics you'll move on to STATA programming and data management. Next, the book takes you through data visualization and all the important statistical tests in STATA. Linear and logistic regression in STATA is also covered.
As you progress through the book, you will explore a few analyses, including the survey analysis, time series analysis, and survival analysis in STATA. You'll also discover different types of statistical modelling techniques and learn how to implement these techniques in STATA.Style and approach
This book is a hands-onguide to STATA programming and statistical modelling providing many STATA code examples and taking. You through the working of the code in detail.
Member Reviews Write your own review
Be the first person to reviewLog in to comment