Ki nevet a végén?
Meet Kate Mackenzie. She:
- works for the T.O.D. (short for TyrannicalOffice Despot, also known as Amy Jenkins,Director of the Human Resources Divisionat the New York Journal)
- is sleeping on the couch because herboyfriend of ten years refuses to commit
- can't find an affordable studio apartmentanywhere in New York City
- thinks things can't get any worse.
They can. Because:
- the T.O.D. is making her fire the most popularemployee in the paper's senior staff dining room
- that employee is now suing Kate for wrongfultermination, and
- now Kate has to give a deposition in front ofMitch Hertzog, the scion of one of Manhattan's wealthiest law families,who embraces everything Kate most despises ... but also happens to have a nice smile and a killer bod.
The last thing anybody -- least of all Kate Mackenzie -- expects to findin a legal arbitration is love. But that's the kind of thing that canhappen when ... Boy Meets Girl.
Member Reviews Write your own review
Be the first person to reviewLog in to comment